Stagecraft provides the perfect opportunity for those that would rather work behind the scenes!
Learn how to safely use the tools of the theatrical trade, from lighting instruments, computer systems and shop tools. Students will be lead through the process of designing a set, building, painting, and installing what they have made on a stage. We will explore lights, sound, sets, props, costumes and painting. This class provides a unique opportunity to use the skills learned! We are building the set, and providing the technical support for Inglewood’s production of Into The Woods.
- 12 week after school program
- Stagecraft – Introduction to Technical Theater
- Monday’s & Wednesday’s
- Dates: Jan. 22nd – Feb. 24th (incl. dress rehearsals/performances)
- Time: 4-5:30 pm
- Location: CWU/YMCA (fka: Mars Hill Church), Sammamish
- *Dress rehearsals at Inglewood Middle School / Performances at Eastlake High School
- $225 per student