This auditioned group is designed to bring music to the community! On Mondays, August 12th and 19th, we will be holding auditions for adult women (ages 18 and up) who love to sing and would like to be part of an advanced vocal ensemble.
Music/Staffing Fee: $130, Scholarships available as needed – payment is not required until the ensemble has been cast.
Auditions: Monday, August 12th or Monday, August 19th, 6pm-7pm. Auditionees who are being considered for the group will be asked to attend call back auditions beginning that same evening at 7pm.
Rehearsals: Mondays, August 26th- performance (Nov 9th), 7:00pm-9:00pm (additional choreography rehearsals will be added based on group availability)
Email email@example.com for an audition time slot.
- Auditions will be held Mondays, August 12th or 19th starting at 6pm. You will be assigned a 10-minute spot between 6pm and 7pm. Auditioners need only attend the 12th OR the 19th.
- Auditioners will be emailed an audition form once they have signed up for an audition time. Please bring this form completed in its entirety to your audition.
- Please bring two contrasting pieces, preferably from the Broadway musical standard repertoire, along with the sheet music in the key as you intend to perform it.
- Please do not sing selections from popular or contemporary music.
- Please bring sheet music; an accompanist will be provided. Tracks may not be used.
- Some sight-reading will be included in each audition.
- Auditions, as well as rehearsals, are closed to guests and visitors. For safety reasons, only auditioners and approved staff are permitted.
- The final Encore cast list will be announced on Wednesday, August 21st through email. Rehearsals begin for those selected on Monday, August 26th at 7:00pm.